Just the most beautiful thing in the world
Popote is a tiny chi mix with huge ears that was found sick and alone. He is one of those fragile kinda chihuahuas so we are fostering him while he is still young and gosh he has stolen everyone’s hearts!
Popote is under 2kg, about 3/4 months old and a bundle of energy that also loves to cuddle on the sofa. He loves attention and enjoys hanging out with other dogs and playing until it’s time to sleep. Then he curls up and has the best naps and can’t help but awwwwwwwwwww!
Popote is fully vaccinated, will soon be sterilized, has been regularly dewormed and has also a rabies vaccine.
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST AS THERE ARE EXTRA REQUIREMENTS FOR POPOTE’S ADOPTION.
Popote is an active, playful, and sweet boy…. he loves giving kisses up your nose and nibbling on your ears. He’s also a bit of a humper and still working on potty training him.
Popote is a fragile dog in terms of built, he’s skinny and tall and with slim legs and a skinny body. This is why we are being extremely cautious and strict on the requirements for his adoptions. We truly want to know he will not only be loved and cared for, but also safe… after all we have fostered him for a long time, and have nursed him back to health and it will be hard to say goodbye one day!
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR POPOTE’S ADOPTION: (applications that do not meet these will not be considered)
- EXPERIENCE WITH SMALL DOGS IS A MUST
- A household without children under 14yo
- A house with other small dogs or a plan for socializing Popote as he loves other dogs!
- Fenced yard or secured area (he is SMALL)
- We will be checking references for her adoption so please specify emails/numbers on the application
- We will be checking your veterinary history, so please specify your current/past veterinary provider and how to contact them.
- Suggested adoption fee donation is 350 dollars, anything over that goes to help a lot more puppies from the streets (this does NOT include the airline fee)
Please, make sure to include all of this in your application, or it will not be considered. Thank you!!!!